Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gravity and forums

I've moved all the movement keys into one subclass under actor, so now i can make as many moving icons as i like using this one subclass. Once gravity is implemented, the icon goes all the way down, halfway off the grid. I copied gravity from someone else, so I am having difficulties controlling it. Once I play around with it, I should have a better understanding. I can create solid objects and make them move as well. The problem now is that of gravity. I also want to create a world, not keep the current grid we have or have a one color world.

Shyam and I have signed up on the greenfoot forums under the user name "gctaastudents". Unfortunately they do not have a live irc chat or anything like that but they posted on their forum that they will try their best to attend to everyone's questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment