Monday, May 23, 2011

Need Game Idea

Using Greenfoot, I want to create a game to try out some of the things I've learned so far, such as movement, "eating", solid objects. The problem is, many of these games have been made already, so we are not sure what to make, we'd just be copying or rewriting the code. One thing I thought would be fun, is to recreate one of the games on the greenfoot website that does not share the source code. The games, however, are very complex, but share many of the same ideas that we have already learned. Any ideas what what I should create or would you like to see just a whole bunch of stuff compresesd into one scenario? Post below please.

They have these video tutorials on the website, (I did not notice until recently) which I will be going through and trying out at home starting this week since I am unable to watch them in school. This should save us A LOT of time because before this, I was reading other peoples codes and learning that way. Please be patient with me, if I watch some of these videos, I am sure I can make a fun game - atleast for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment